Re: printing onto fabric

Emily,

I've seen this done on a craft show. You can use a temporary spray
adhesive and stick the fabric to a piece of card stock or heavy print
paper. Be sure to adjust your printer to the paper thickness. After
printing, you can heat set the ink by placing a pressing cloth over the
image and using a hot iron (NO STEAM!) press and hold for aprox. 10
seconds, move to another section and then repeat. It might be good to
remove your paper backing before pressing. Let us know how it works out.

Shyrell