Re: dry mount tissue removal

>If it doesn't soften with water, try alcohol. As a last resort, a
>stronger solvent like paint thinner, and very last laquer thinner.
>
>I've actually cleaned prints with all of the above with no damage to
>the emulsion. Just don't rub abrasively with anything.

exactly the suggestion i was going to make...
I would use alchohol if the glue is alc based or white spirit if it is petroleum based...i believe that RC paper can handle it...
wet(or rather moist) the sticky surface first, let the dilutant work a few minutes and use a wetted soft cloth, paper or cotton workin inwards from all edges
at least it has always worked for all those unerving stickers on vinyl and cd album covers...

best luck. kostas

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!