Re: Taking digi pics inside Linhof from mirror

Well, really should leave this one for Andy, but my guess is that your images would be a black void with a small white disc in the center: the rear exit pupil of the Linhof´s lens... Try opening any (empty) film camera, open the shutter and look into it from the behind: you won´t see any image that way.

Now, if you replace the mirror with a piece of white paper you might come closer to what you want, but I doubt the quality would be sufficient.

Per Öfverbeck
http://foto.ofverbeck.se