Re: (Med gal imp)

Hi Emily,
I'm waiting for my new computer. Hoping I'll get it by the first of the
year. Then I'll get the newest PS available. I'll also have a new digital
camera as well. Can't wait! I already have my new printer, Canon i850. It
does well for the little bit I'll be using it.
My new portrait studio is almost finished. Not much left to do but get a
couple backdrops. I have a few props already. BTW, what do all of you use
for backdrops? My brother has only one so far, a very dark fabric draped
down one wall of his studio. I'll be having more questions on lighting
and other things, too, so look out! And thanks!
Shyrell