Re: (Med gal imp)

At 03:48 18.11.2004, you wrote:

Welcome to MY world! MS desktop publisher changes all my jpegs into gifs somewhere between the program file and the web page file on my hard drive. Never been able to figure it out.
Shyrell

Shyrell,

Sometimes, usually even more often than we are able to expect, the Global Technological Park is living its independant life.
Luckily it doesn't have the quality of Life, otherwise it would reproduce itself and multiply uncontrollably ;o)

Peeter
---