Re: Quiz re: shutters - FYI

FYI - the average score on that open book quiz (!!!) was an 85%. Total number
of students who took it was 164. There were a few scores in the 50% range! :)
... or should I say  :(

I will see if I can "appropriate" some other quizzes ond/or exams from the
neighborhood and share.

BTW, if you'd like to see a more difficult quiz in a photoinstrumentation
course that I run I could share that too but I thought that might be too
specialized. :)

cheers,
andy