Re: Medicated gallery impressions for whatever day this is

gif?  I save all of my webpage images as jpeg.  getting more bizarre by the minute

ADavidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As for rgb and greyscale, I'm a serious newbie on PS and really don't
> understand why it does half the things it does or why it reacts to me the way
> it does

I am afraid that the gallery staff had something to do with this. If I recall
the image arrived as a gif and it was oversized - in process of making smaller
it was also changed to jpeg but mode was not changed to greyscale. Sigh!

Andy

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?
Discover all that?s new in My Yahoo!