Re: Need some advice

Hello Greg,

I did not realise until you mentioned in the email
that he lines are not leveled. I will have to keep
this in mind next time when I take pictures like this.
I also looked at the picture with him in the middle
and the windows on the sides, it looks funny...

I did make a comment to the agent at the end of the
day  that in few of the images you looks like a car
sales guy.

Regards,
Srinivasa Regeti