From: Ed/Amanda Juarbe <brouwerjuarbe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Oct 29, 2004 2:17 AM
To:
	List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Question on Minolta camera and lens.

Hi: Right now I have a Maxxum 7, but my 70-300mm lens is a Quantatay (Tech
10 MX AF) and it won't work right. I asked customer support and they said I
needed a ROM IC chip? Does anyone know where to get this item, how much it
would be and who could install it? Or, should I just buy a new lens---I am
definitely an amateur so I truthfully don't need the top of the line. Thanks
for any information, Amanda
---