Lost Trails - Herodotus Project - Photography

Dear Friends,

I would like to inform you about our web site Lost Trails

www.losttrails.com is an educational multi-media web site and our main activity  is the 'Herodotus Project'.  The Herodotus project  is a free serialised new translation of the Greek historian Herodotus along with extensive photography of the locations and artifacts mentioned in the book. With this resource a student of history can explore the text visually while reading it.  This project aims to eventually have as complete a pictorial record as possible of the sites mentioned by Herodotus. This is a multi-year effort which  is only realizable on the internet. We update the website monthly with newly translated text and a photographic essay of a site mentioned by Herodotus.

 Sincerely,

 Shane Solow
 http://www.losttrails.com
 www.herodotusproject.org