Re: Need some advice

Emily & Marilyn,

Thanks very much for the tips, I read your mails few
times so that I could fully understand everything. I
will take your advice. The only reason I mentioned
about the filters was that I read somewhere to use
colour intensifier when taking fall pictures, but I
dont know what kind of effect it would have on skin
tones. However I will definitely use polarizing filter
if there is too much reflection.

It also makes sense about the pictures targeting not
just the high end buyers but also middle class.

If the picture has to go on the business card then
definitely the face should be clearly visible on the
card and I dont know how much of his car can be seen
in it. I searched web for some examples on people's
portraits taken with their classic cars but have not
found any.

I like the idea of showing the ornament on the car,
just have to figure how I can make him pose and look
natural showing him and the ornament at the same time.

I am planning on taking a step-up stool with me so
that I can shoot some pictures from a top angle and
see how they turn out and yes I will definitely take
several pictures and then look at all of them and
decide which one looks good.

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivasa Regeti