Re: Cost analysis

> cost analysis for printing with the Epson 2200??

By observation, very informally and I don't keep the
worksheet, but all things considered I have placed at
about One percent ink per 8x10 photo at 1440 dpi.

This would yield one hundred prints per ink set,
altough they actually don't run out at the same time.
Includes the ocassional noozle cleaning, but not
electric power, since I am at home. In my case, losses
(bad prints) are around 2%.

Our costs for ink and paper vary, but from here is
simple math.

HTH, but I am eager to hear others' experiencies.

=====