Re: the end is nayy...

>Well, you can sit and bitch or you can shoot and post your work.   What

>a novel idea!  Posting photos on a photo forum!

Bob

Maybe my googling skills are failing me but I can find no record of any
pictures by w8imo, or even "Bob Sull" in the photoforum archives - or anywhere
else for that matter.

Pots and kettles come to mind ... unless I've completely missed your home
page (the kellnet one appears dead)

Bob

Win 12 amazing weekend breaks, one every month for a year to Dublin, Milan,
the Alps, Paris and beyond

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/competitions/brilliant_weekends.html