Re: the end is nayy...

Deen:
: Hey Mr. Kay..
:
: did you see the *maybe* and the *finally*?????  :'( I'm a bit broke on my
'affluent' wage at the moment, but i'll surely chase it up when things
improve...

Trevor:
I might be interested...

I'm upside down on the bottom of the world trevor, hence the thought that
Deen - also an aussie now, might be interested given postage elsewhere
would be a pig. (I can hold my breath for a bit Deen ;-)

It's actually a full 4x5 kit including bag bellows with an additional 5x7
rear standard & 5x7 GG & 5x7 bellows, a nice allrounder

karl