Re: Suggestions and Recomendations needed

> I'd put the camera on a tripod, put the flash on
> the camera, add the diffuser, bounce it towards the ceiling, meter
it
> and go for it.

If you can visit the venue first, check the ceiling is white ;o)

Bounced diffused flash is always best, the only times I've really
tried it I failed for two reasons

Attempt 1)  A dark maroon ceiling ;o)
Scrapped the bounce idea and pointed the flash at the subjects

Attempt 2) A 30-foot high room ... not a lot of bounce back.
Scrapped the bounce idea and pointed the flash at the subjects.

Oh, in neither case could I visit before the day - and neither was I
doing it in any "official" capacity ...

Bob

There should be a law decreeing that all ceilings be white ;o)