Re: Myanmar ( Burma ) and congrats!

I intend to go visit Burma in November. Do you have any suggestions, Insight etc' ?

Pini Vollach
celebrating 50 today

After I'd sent the picture of that little bog-plant, shot today afternoon (flowering 2nd time this year) to Pini, I started to think that it would be nice to know if anyone else is going to celebrate something in the nearest future. Then it would be reasonable to dedicate the whole week's gallery to the birthday-person, no?
Sure, we shall not ask that strategic information from our ladies, but lads -- spit out! And who knows -- someone may sometimes drop in accidentally ;O)

Peeter
(not yet celebrating anything . . . well, almost)
---