Re: FOR SALE: Darkroom Equipment

David,

The key word is "donate."  Open up your soul and lay it on your sleeve.  Find that family in your neighborhood with that little aspiring photog and just say, "Here ya go Johnny, I know it's not Christmas, but it doesn't have to be."  When he says, "What the @#$ is this you creepy old man?!" just smile and give him a wink.  Or go to your local high school and ignore them when they say, "But we've gone digital."  Or, I could send you an APO address and we could by-pass customs and not waste anyone's time...absolutely no creepiness.

David Dyer-Bennet <dd-b@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
American News Women's Club writes:

> Do you want to start your own darkroom?? Or just need a few things??
> Here's a list of mint condition darkroom equipment
>
> Current Replacement cost $8000
> I am asking $2000 for everything

It's amazing how well new equipment prices are holding up, given how
far used prices have fallen. Good luck with this sale!

(Um, to be clear, I haven't checked anywhere else, and don't mean to
criticize your asking price, which may well be spot on. I've been
thinking about this question myself since I have an Omega D5 that
hasn't been set up in two houses now, that I probably ought to be
looking into selling myself.)
--
David Dyer-Bennet, ,
RKBA:

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?