Re: After dodging bombs in the Sinai, I'm ready to review!

At 2:35 AM -0700 10/10/04, trevor cunningham wrote:
Emily L. Ferguson - Mouse Wink

Cute, colorful. Was the border done with PS7 or 8? I think the shadow is a little big, or the illusion makes the "print" look a little too far off the matte. Is this controllable, and how do you do it in PS?

The drop shadow is an action in PS. In 6 it seems to have made a somewhat smaller shadow. I'm up to 7 now and it's making this bigger one, which I, personally, prefer.

I think the action is in the Frames action set. It's in your "Goodies" folder, I think.

yes, everything about the drop shadowing can be controlled if you're willing to wade through all the convolutions of layers and duplicate layers and stuff that PS would like you to do to get your own drop shadow. I first found blow by blow instructions for it in a Visual Quickstart Guide back in the days of PS 4. Since then I've just done the easy thing and taken the action that came with PS.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822