Re: Help with java script - note from list HQ

Dear UnBob,

Could it possibly have been that you had javascript disabled?
Yeah, I realise it's probably too obvious, but it's bitten me before now.
Or perhaps some misbehaving popup blocking software?

Checked ... nope. Never mind though. It is reassuring to know that it was not something that the staff here mucked up and apparently is all in my mind only! :)

cheers,
andy