RE: The great debate

He did some interesting things like writing his name with a flashlight, but I don't remember an ashtray. I can't find a catalogue for the Picasso exhibition on their webpage (mfah.org) and they don't seem to have an image of his in their photographic collection of some 19,000 images from nearly 3,300 photographers. I'll ask the curator about it the next time I run into her.

Roger

Roger,

Did he shoot everything through a cut glass ashtray?

Is there a book or show catalog for that show?

AZ
Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING