Re: film users: what kind/brand/format of film do you use? why?

I'd like to ask a follow-up...

I've been shooting MF Velvia 50, 100F, Provia 100F, and I've been playing
with Ektachrome 100 and UC 400...I've mainly been shooting outdoors, but
what would you recommend for indoor, studio portraiture (mostly with
modeling lights). I'm thinking of NPC or NPS or one of the other Fuji color
film packages. Any users? If I use tungsten lighting, any recommendations?
Thanks.