Re: PF Exhibits on 09-25-04 (to Greg)

Greg,

It is shocking how quickly a life can be disrupted.
The images you posted are quite sobering.  I've lurked
this list for a long time now and I've appreciated
your fine images and quick wit.  I hope you quickly
return to your somewhat normal state.  Best wishes.

Stuart

Thanks Stuart. If nothing else, this whole thing got you to stop lurking eh.

Greg