Re: PF Exhibits on 09-25-04

Greg,

I would guess that the evil perpetrator was driving an International tractor, but I can't tell the model or whether or not he was towing a load. The car you were driving? No clue surfaces, but it looks to be of Japanese manufacture.

I sent your URL to a cousin, whose father is a former body shop owner in the Southern Minnesota hinterlands. She tells me that he still haunts auto junk yards to look for vehicles that he can restore in his home shop -- at the age of 90! Yours might present a challenge to him, but if it's in Canada, it's unlikely that he will run across it. Good luck to you and a hope that your current problems won't keep you idle for long.

Roger

 Greg,
 Was the car an Oldsmobile Aurora?
 Stephen

No, although my dad did drive an Aurora until recently. Greg

-- _______________________________________ R. Eichhorn Professor Emeritus University of Houston Fax: 713-743-4503 Tel: 713-743-4383 email: eichhorn@xxxxxx