Re: PF Exhibits on 09-25-04

Greg,

It's fantastic good luck that you survived such a horrific accident. Good on you. My very best wishes for your speedy recovery. I do hope you'll print out those images in a nice series... Not too many people will be able to beat _that_ portfolio... :D

Best wishes again,
Deen

Thanks Deen. I cannot take credit for the photos though. My wife shot them and did amazingly well with a disposable Kodak camera. Still, I foresee one hanging somewhere for inspiration.

Greg