In search of a FAST image browser

hi all! i wonder if you could help me with this...

My current PC configuration does not allow me the necessary/common reading spead of my new batches of 200MB psd files.

Windows browser hangs, Phototime album and ThupsPlus are slow too, and the fastest I have is Inrfanview and the PS own file browser.

So i wonder if there is an app outthere that will afford a faster image preview and maybe a faster slideshow..

thanks beforehand, kostas
so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!