Re: Ordering Film online; note on 'Professional Film'

----- Original Message -----
From: "Learning Photography" <photo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Ordering Film online

> Hello,
>
> I am wondering if I ordered professional film online,
> then is it safe ? My concern is while its being
> shipped how they handle it especially if the
> temperatures outside are very high.
>
> If anyone has any experiences with getting film via
> mail I would like to hear from them.
>
> By the way do we really have to refrigerate the film
> if you are going to use that film with in a week after
> you purchased it ?
>
> Thanks,
> -regeti-

Ordering on line or from a mail order house only serves to prolong the
[your] use.

Professional films are just the same as 'tourist' films; but they cut the
film from the large sheet in the middle and test it for 99.44% accuracy in
the manufacture.  It's actually older than 'tourist' films, according to the
Kodak tech. reps.   Because they have to take the time out of the packaging
process to test it.

S.