Re: Looking for partial diopter lenses

> I am not sure but I thought you could, in fact, buy reading glasses that fall
> into these categories (like at WalMart or local dept. or grocery store!) but
> even if not as cheap as these I don't think (guess) that just plain diopter
> lenses from an optometrist would too expensive, no?

Esteemed list host, I regret to inform you that diopters below +1.00
are not available at the local discount stores, at least around here.
Perhaps my optician and optometrist need to be pressed further, but I
had no luck with my first inquiries. One of the problems seems to be
the 24mm diameter. I did find them in 37mm and 42mm for about
$15 each. Maybe I can figure out a way to mke one of those work.

						Nathan Prichard