Re: Looking for partial diopter lenses

If you get really desperate you could ask an optician to get some made for you and simply replace the glass in some other (cheap) filter.

UnBob

nprichard@xxxxxxx wrote:

It was one of the first places I checked. Unfortunately they do not seem to have the strengths (focal lengths) I am looking for, which are in the range of 4000mm (+0.25) to 1333mm (+0.75). Admittedly, these are ranges most often associated with eyeglass corrections, but I hope that they are not that hard to come by.

Nathan Prichard