Re: Bircham Mill, digest 3530

Dear Colleagues,

The next time I wish to offend someone deeply I will be sure to compare their image to those I have seen on postcards.

Best
UnBob

Dan wrote:

Members should be assured that this is a genuine, unretouched,
un-Photo-shopped, but indeed is a digital picture taken at the site - I am
not in the habit of photographing postcards, (see the Rosen review).
England has had some wonderful sunny weather this year.

And whatever the photographic dinosaurs may wish, digital cameras have won
the battle - so stop fighting it guys.

dan.