Information on Photo Labs

Hello All,

Does anyone have any information on Dale Laboratories
for photo development of 35mm film and also scanning
them ? I would like to know your experiences or
feedback if you have any. I ve been using York Photo
Labs for a while and now I am planning on switching to
Dale Labs for their high quality scanning thats
advertised on their website.

Please also let me know if there are any other labs
that accept film via mail which you think are good
ones.

thanks to you all in advance,
regards,
Srinivasa Regeti