Re: Gallery: rework of Jimmy's shot.

<<<
Well, Jimmy, you just have to figure out where
you're willing to draw your line.

For me it's simple: if getting the shot requires being flat out on the sidewalk
- and I'm in my "smart" clothes - I either lay down and take the shot I
want or don't take it at all.  The last thing I want (as a photo) is a reminder
of the shot I wished I had taken.

The sad thing is that for most small nature stuff the "best" place to be
is flat on the ground - as close to the subject's eye level as possible.

Bob