Speculative thought...

I've regularly been getting these on my yahoo account. Bears all the earmarks of the netsky.p variant. A quick look at the headers traces it back to an IP on the tiscali.fr system. Ignoring these postings or deleting them won't make the problem go away. Any way of setting up our entry point to automatically bounce this junk to abuse@xxxxxxxxxx with full headers showing so they can shut out that IP until it's cleaned up??
Only two ways this stuff gets around. On purpose, and accidently from machines owned by newbies and old hands alike who insist on stupidly practicing unsafe computing.

Just a passing thought...

andpph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

hey man! you´ll not belive me what i´ve found on your computer!^^ ... thats funny dude!

well cya soon

(junk deleted for brevity)

---
Brian Lunergan