RE: checking list operation - msg from list HQ

It's been unusually cool in Cairo for May, only about 25-30 degrees!  Gorgious weather if you can see past the pollution.  Didn't get out to take any pictures, but for those who expressed interest in my trip to England, I have six new photos up on my webite in the medium format section www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham/645.html and a few in the digital section http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham/DigArc.html

John Palcewski <palcewski@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Andy, yesterday it was sunny here on the island of Ischia, but today is
cloudy. Maybe it's time to get a bunch of digital photo files organized!

John

>Must be a nice weekend worldwide!
>Everyone out photographing, eh?!
>

>Andrew Davidhazy, andpph@xxxxxxx
>- for PhotoForum on the Internet

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?