Guidelines for galleries

I have some questions for those of you who show work in galleries, work in a
gallery or have worked in galleries.

Would you be willing to share with me:

*Guidelines for framing work to be shown in gallery and how these guidelines
are worded.
*Sample contracts for the artists (photographer's included, of course).
*Promotional services the galleries provide for the artists.
*The gallerie's guidelines for choosing work to be shown.
*Sample waivers and contracts.
*How do the galleries handle "call for entries"?

I'd be very interested in comments and thoughts from the side of galleries
and the artist's side, also.

Thank you.

Marilyn