Spiced Up Gallery Review

well this review started as uuall till i got to Dan's submission,and i got the idea to spice my comments up.here it goes...

D.L. Shipman - Nocturnal visitor
"Do you feel a tinkling on your back? common now DL, down kill my sweet dreams!"
good setup, but i would wish for different back color...this one makes the spider out of place (in my eyes

Dan Mitchell - The discussion
"oh my! i would not want to be their grandson! imagine being spanked by those huge granny hands, or having a Gran-in-Black pointing at the nutritional value of milk? This is definite child disciplination stuff! "

jIMMY Harris -Night Rodeo
impressive setup and idea..sky color works much in favor
"had it been darker i know there would be blood sucking bats following!"

Guy Glorieux - Montreal, Silo 5 in Old Harbour
"nuclear halocaust, silo 5 still erect and operational"
very impressive recreation....how does it look printed really large?

Christopher Strevens - Tram near West Croyden
"thin out"
really, have read tutorials about the process, but how time-consuming is it?

Andrew Davidhazy -
"the Rotting Maiden. Outakes from a Strangler's Log"

sweet dreams, kostas
so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!