Re: PF Exhibits on May 8, 2004

In a message dated 5/8/04 1:03:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time, nimbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

jIMMY Harris - Night Rodeo

You like this sort of thing.  I might get bored after a few rounds.

Oh Well..!  Thanks anyway CHRIS,

Sometimes life does get boring down here in hot, humid, flatland, redneck S. Texas.  Specially for a Rocky Mt. raised Colorado boy like me.  What can I say . . . shoot em like I see em . . wasn't doing much else that night and had my camera with me.  Gotta tell ya tho - some of these CowGals can get my attention.

I will say . . . You have turned a dreary urban train station into a work of art.  I like Your submission this week!

jIMMY