Re: warning

shy_mel_photo@xxxxxxxx wrote/replied to:

>I always read through the full headers first. If I see nothing familiar,
>I block. If it's someone I know, I reply.
>Shyrell

That's just it, the headers lie :-)

Seriously, most viruses can spoof the info in the header. You think
it's from someone you know, but it's not. That's why these viruses go
on and on. Don't forget, they pick these email addresses up from their
host computer, so it's easy for them to spoof by inserting random
addresses into all their outgoing viruses. My point is you can't tell
from headers anymore. I hope you're not using OE.

--
Need a brighter headlight the safe way?
Get a MOTORCYCLE HEADLIGHT RELAY KIT at: