Re: Gallery Review: West

http://website.lineone.net/~wildimages/PF/west-2.jpg
> Bob included, I wasn't able to access intil I sent the entire
message back to
> myself, via a new email, has anyone else have this problem, or is it
just me
> or AOL?)

WR

It may well be AOL.
I know that from my web interface (snapper@xxxxxxxx) to my email
hyperlinks don't work.  I think they have disabled them for security
reasons (to overcome MicroSoft's stupidity).   But AOL is just funny

Bob

PS ... can you spot the join where I cloned flowers from behind the
child into a false blank space in front?