Re: Late Review of Gallery 20040501

Bob wrote:
Curious presentation though: the horizon not-quite-level.  I'm fairly
certain this isn't a "false horizon": not at that distance.

Dang! After all that, I didn't see that the horizon wasn't level. An excuse
could have been that I was relying on the distant bank of almost ever present
fog as being the horizon line. I can't believe I actually made an error. :-)
WRG