Fw: Gallery Review: West - OOPS - correct link for shot

Sorry!

Previous version had cut and pasted but forgotten to edit the link!

Again ...

Another alternative crop ...
A more "conventional" crop of the little girl amongst the blue
flowers.
http://website.lineone.net/~wildimages/PF/west-2.jpg

I don't mind the child being n the horizontal mid line but I did feel
the "weight" of the background behind too much for my taste.  Swinging
the camera right to include more of the flowers in front (where the
child is facing) just works better for me.

Bob