Re: Pass the Camera Project

Marilyn wrote:

You are right, I think - some participants have retired from the list, but
with some digging, I may be able to resurrect enough to get a show together.

I probably still have the email addresses of all the people who participated in the camera that went around the world.

email me directly if you would like a copy. If I recall, you had a copy of the original, so I wouldn't be disclosing information in any way that I said I wouldn't.

Steve