Re: Fashion Photography Poses Guide on-line?

> (have heard that they are about 200 standard ones)

200 "standard" ???   =8-O

Well, FWIW, I had four young non-professional girls in
a modelling session this Saturday and I was worried to
do it right. So, asíde looking at magazines (no luck,
really) I went to the online Photo Stock agencies and
searched for Fashion and Glamour photos. Good (altough
tiresome) source for ideas, but in the end, I scouted
the location to select spots, and then just let them
feel comfortable with the surrounding. Some photos
turned out very well, but I wasn't thinking on
anything "standard", and I didn't even remember the
stock photos !

$ 0.02

=====