RE: Gallery review 4-24-04

> John Warner
> Sailboat
> I> '> m troubled by the boat.  I keep trying to imagine it
> in different places and different sizes and they all
> keep ending up giving the same impact, distracting.
> Perhaps it was ill titled, but my attention is on the
> absolutely stunning colors and landscape of the cliff.
> Certainly the boat provides balance in the field of
> blue, but I would have waited for something a little
> more majestic than a yuppie yacht to interact with
> that display.

	Hi Trevor

	Yes, maybe I should not have titled it. The sale boat was a good way, I thought, of showing the scale of the cliffs and channel and not meant to be the subject. Being a land lubber I don't know one sailboat from another. Anyway, couldn't wait, trying to make time on the trail.

	Thanks for your comments.

	John
	warner.ragsdale@xxxxxxx