Re: The excitement is building -

> ... This message was to go to Andy's
> private mailbox.

Dear Marilyn,

Thanks for the mistake!

When we had the "Caritas" (Little Faces) exhibit
around here, I was invited to talk about it at a
school and I had to devise a simple way to describe
the process myself!  I studied the articles by Andy
and managed to build a "sans-scanner" model that I
used at a lecture. I had fun, but I realized that I
had to come to RIT and make some videos one day!

Sadly, I never got the photos they promised of that
event, but I had fun anyway.

Best Regards,

=====