The excitement is building -

Hello Andy,

Here is Kamran's reply to the possibility of showing your work at "art
gallery"  (we are keeping the name simple {:->):

"Dear Marilyn --

"I looked at the websites you suggested.  You are right. Bringing
Davidhazy's travelling exhibit to the gallery will be quite an event.

"Does Davidhazy have videos or audiovisual components that can be "played"
as well?  His website is already a great resource.  Perhaps we can make it
available onsite to gallery visitors. As a prolific writer and reviewer of
literature on photography, you could easily present a talk in conjunction
with the exhibit.  It just seems like the kind of exhibit that can have a
"mini" education component as well.

"Oh, this is so exciting!

Kamran"