Re: JPEG vs GIF vs PNG

I've had the same trouble. It appears that whatever you do with MS it
will automatically turn your jpegs into gifs. If you can fish around and
take a look at your extension files after you work the MS prog., it's a
safe bet that the prog. itself has done this. I still can't figure out
why MS does this, just that it does.

Shyrell

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 11:08:34 -0700 Jerry McCown
<jerry.mccown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Hello all;
>
> I produce training presentations in (((((((Microsoft))))))))

No wonder you're having problems. I go through the same thing.

 PowerPoint and have