Re: Show opening Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 3379

Hi all,

Happy Easter,

May the Easter Bunny throw the right amount of light at the right time on the right spot when we happen to carry the right camera loaded with the right film and fitted with the right lens.
(Oh! Well, I know!  This is asking far too much from the Easter Bunny for some of us -me incl.-  and it's preposterously irrelevant for a few who always get their shot).

Happy Easter anyway...  -:)

Guy
Selected comments below re: PF Digest 3379
>   8) Show opening
> 	by lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Allan,

I'll join with others to say that it's really a first class show! And it's really nice to see again some of the work previously seen on the Gallery as someone pointed also.

Jeff's work is just as stunning as usual (Brella just drives right out).  But some of the other contributors' images are equally stunning e.g. "Gottlieb..." (But why is it the only one of it's kind in Dom. Cian.'s gallery?,) "Code 2", "cheques cashed#1", "paper by...", "Untitled#15".

Congratulation also to the curators and/and to the web designer.

One quick question:
Is the total number and orientation of arrows retained for the show actually random or is it sequentially creating subreptously a 360 degree circle (in which case the true impartiality of one curator might require scrutiny...)

Best regards,

Guy

>  12) photosite url
> 	by achal pashine <achal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Achal,

How did you manage this scoop?
What a terrific picture. Right on!
But then the picture hiding behind the picture (mouse click) is somehow more fascinating.  The printer has done a fantastic job with the eye of the "photographer".
Too much?

Best regards,

Guy

>  14) Spring wishes from way up north - note from andy
> 	by ADavidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for the colors Andy,

We need it here!  Montreal woke up this morning with a cover of about 1cm of snow.  The last of the last?  Hmmm...  Heard that before.

Best regards,

Guy