Re: Framing supply

For mats I use Prime Arts Limited. They also will get whatever you want and will cut your mats to your specs, as long as you purchase a minimum of 24 of the same thing. They have an extensive line of precut mats as well.

A week ago I ordered 36 mats and backboards for 8x12 prints and 24 mats and backboards for 5x7.5 prints. The big mats were $2.60 each, the little ones were $.88.

Their minimum order is only $25.00. They use Crescent board.

Call them for a catalog at 800-543-4251
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx