Re: Framing supply

At 09:56 AM 4/9/2004, Gregory Stempel wrote:
Robert,

Do we have any discounts available yet for framing supplies? Wasn't someone
making contact with a retailer?

I have found two sources of framing supplies.

http://www.americanframe.com/ has the lowest prices on Nielsen frames and plexiglass I have ever found, and I have spent a lot of time researching.

http://www.matshop.com/ has the best prices on cut mat board I have ever found. It's so cheap, it's cheaper than buying uncut mat board locally and cutting it myself. They will get whatever mat board you want rather than just carry a specific inventory. There's a $200 minimum order requirement.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/
Surfaces and Marks: http://www.withoutgrass.com