Re: Minarets and mirrors

Greg,
    Nothing I get comes thru as HTML unless it mail from within the AOL
domain. This is my only non Yahoo group and I am under the impression that all
emails thru Yahoo get stripped of the HTML though it could be AOL doing the
stripping. On AOL you have to right click and choose plain text to send stuff out as
plain text (which I sometimes forget to do).
Roy

In a message dated 4/8/2004 8:24:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,